Cart 0
Tourist Visa Card to Cuba with Unlimited Free Shipping - Visa2cuba

If you are a non-Cuban born traveling to Cuba you will need a Tourist Card. This is a visa issued on a separate sheet of paper that you will need along with your passport when entering and/or leaving the island. It allows you to stay in the country for up to 30 days which can be extended for an additional 30 in a Cuban immigration office. Please note that while shipping your Tourist Card is free, it might take from 3 to 5 business days. Place your order in time for your trip!

Make sure you enter your information correctly. This is the exact information that will be printed in your card!

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review

Tourist Card